Terms and conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale form a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between HunchBuzz Limited (“HunchBuzz”), a duly incorporated company, and the client (“You”).
- Limited Licence
- In addition to the limited licence granted under the Term and Conditions of Use, Customers are also granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use certain content provided by HunchBuzz under these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Customers are also entitled to use the HunchBuzz Trademark for the purposes of advertising their use of HunchBuzz as a Service provider. Customers may not misrepresent themselves as HunchBuzz.
- HunchBuzz retains the right to cancel this licence and replace it if HunchBuzz deems any use of the licensed materials unreasonable.
- Payments & Orders
- Orders for HunchBuzz are made using the Service interface provided on the Site. Payments can be made using a credit card or other means supported by the Site.
- For the purposes of clarity, all prices and fees are in US Dollars. All payments are to be received in US Dollars, unless otherwise stated.
- HunchBuzz reserves the right to decline orders from, or delay provision of the Service to, Customers with outstanding unpaid invoices. Tax obligations, domestic charges and Import fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. Prices on the Site are final and HunchBuzz includes a sales tax of 15% (Goods and Services Tax) for Customers providing a New Zealand billing address. However, if the Customer is located outside of New Zealand, the sales tax will not be included, but the fees will remain the same.
- HunchBuzz has a policy of not refunding unused credit on fixed term contracts. Customer may at HunchBuzz’s sole discretion be able to place their account “on hold” and we will allow the use of any unused credit on fixed term contracts within a 12 month period.
- On contracts that are month to month a customer must provide at least 30 days notice of their intention to cancel
- HunchBuzz reserves the right to be the sole arbitrator of such complaints, notwithstanding your normal legal rights.
- Dormant accounts
- Unused credit in dormant accounts will expire and become the property of HunchBuzz. Dormant accounts are those accounts that have not been credited with additional funds within the last 18 months or which have not been used to undertake assessments within the last 18 months. Extensions may be requested by writing to HunchBuzz.
- HunchBuzz’s Service is provided on an “as is” basis. HunchBuzz makes no warranties in addition to what is specified on Site, including no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, respecting the Service.
- Customer Remedies
- HunchBuzz and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at HunchBuzz’s option,
- return of the price paid; or
- the equivalent credit provided to your HunchBuzz account.
- This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the product has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication.
- HunchBuzz and its suppliers’ entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at HunchBuzz’s option, either:
- No Liability for Consequential Damages
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall HunchBuzz or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including without limitation damages for loss of business/educational/research profits, business/educational/research interruption, loss of business/educational/research information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the product, even if HunchBuzz has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Contact Information
- If you have any questions regarding the Site or its policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us in writing at:
PO Box 11167
- If you have any questions regarding the Site or its policies, please email us at email@example.com or contact us in writing at: